Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 Min Card

Carole'Anne and Sandy challenge this week is to make a card in 10 minutes with Buttons.
This is the card that I created using the Cottage Wall DS paper and some fun punches. I was able to cut, stamp, punch and glue all of my card stock for the front and the inside of the card within the 10 minute time. The inside of my card took another ten minute to complete my cute little paper pieced bear. I'm really happy with the look of this card.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Great 10 min card Cher
    I am so super thrilled that you joined us on our 10 min challenge
    you have this challenge!
    I know that I never can finish the inside of my card in 10 min. either
    I am so proud of you
    Thank you so very much for playing with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cher! Great card! I hope that all is well! I know that I dropped off the face of the earth but I just thought I would drop by and say HI!

    ReplyDelete