Monday, January 18, 2010

EBKCC14

This is the first time for me to join in a EASY BREEZY KEWL COLOUR CHALLENGE.

I am such a paper scrap saver that I thought it would be a great idea to sew some of my scraps to the top of my card stock. I really like the look so much that I plan to sew a few scrapbook pages too. My DS paper can be found on page 13 in the new Occasions Mini called, "Sending Love Specialty". To make this card, cut your paper into 1" strips, tear the bottom and sides of the paper into the size that you want and pieced and sewed them to the top of the card stock. The little heart was punched from the Heart to Heart punch found on page 186. The cute little love can be found in the new Occasions Mini on page 28...It is called,"Tiny Tags". The flowers were hand cut from the DS paper and attached to the ribbon with dimensionals. For the inside of the card you wiil need 2 wide ovals punched and one scallop oval.

Here is my card front,

and this is what I did to the inside.


The I love you much stamp can be found in the new Occasions Mini on page 19...It is called,"Well Scripted".

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card and "Kewl" way to use this pretty Designer Paper from the mini :-)
    Thanks for playing at Easy Breezy Kewl and hope to see you again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly Cher
    This card is out of this world
    You are outdone yourself girl
    the inside is just as nice as the outside and I sure do love it!
    Thank you for reminding about that Kewl colour challenge I totally fergot about them
    and I love to use those retired colours
    guess what I am going to do Saturday LOL :)
    Have a good day Cher

    ReplyDelete